Monday, May 26, 2014

ESEE Camp Lore Survival Knives

ESEE knives is coming out with a camp-lore line of knives, they are expected to ship to retailers sometime in June 2014. There isn't a lot of information about them at the moment but there are three design pictures I have found. Be sure I will update this blog post when I have more information. (**Edit** Last I heard the Camplore line will be released some time in October**)

The first on is a scandi ground knife that looks to have a 3-4 inch blade.


Next is a camp lore knife they designed with the input of Dave Canterbury which looks to be a bigger flat ground knife ( I really like the contoured handle on this model).

The last one shown here I am not crazy about personally. 


Here is a video from Shot Show, where they give some background and a live look at the RB-3 Camp-Lore knife (the one that is shown on the first picture on this page)



You might also be interested in the following posts:

Top 3 Military Survival Knives - Great value knives that can hold up to military use.

Fallkniven DC4 Survival Knife Sharpener - because a dull knife isn't worth anything..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks